For the time being Mr. Lucas Makondo acts as the Managing Director. He is one of the owners of the business. His duties include:
- Business planning and operations, strategic planning, business management
- Examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Directs maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment at the farm
Finance/ Marketing Manager
For the time being Mrs Josineid Makondo is the Finance and Marketing Manager. She is also one of the owners of the business. Her duties include:
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Staff management, supervises and coordinates activities of all the workers, assigns workers to duties
- Trains new workers
- Day-to-day operational decisions
- Paying employees their salaries
- Help the workers in feeding and manuring the pond
- Miscellaneous chores which includes include checking the pond and water system daily